Plugin EventOn doesn´t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Plugin EventOn doesn´t work

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi.
    • The VibeBP is installed and activated.
    • But in the plugin section I don´t find "run setup wizard"
    • In buddypress - pages I´ve set all directories.
    But you dont´t tell me anything about the problems I have. These are the problems: Really I don´t understand this template version. Please, You have the credentials to login and check what I´m telling you.  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please check one thing, Theme and plugin versions 1- Theme version is 4.03 and plugins version should be according to this: http://prntscr.com/tqysf4 If plugins not updated then put theme purchase code here: https://prnt.sc/tqyoao goto dashboard >>home After that you will get updates for both plugins, If you are not able to do then please share admin credentials in private reply, Thanks,
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, okay, Please give me full permission to activate wplms 4.0 as i see this time blank child theme is activated and hare many plugins that activated,like wplms front-end, wplms assignment, vibe course module, vibe custom type, You have issue to activate wplms-eventon okay,,If you uploaded any data please take full website back-up after that ping me , i will work on your website, Thanks,
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Dear user as i start work on your website , I found this: https://prnt.sc/ttqyw0 Please share c-panel details with me, And i want to ask one thing from you , If you have taken full backup of your website, Can i do fresh installation for you, ANd also mention which demo number to be installed, thanks,
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi Jackson: What do you prefer? Do I install a copy of the website prior to updating the template to version 4? I will do this in a web directory, not at the root. Or do I get the copy I made yesterday?
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    I have deactivated the WPLMS plugin by renaming the folder via FTP and the website works. Then I deleted it to reinstall it from the Appearance / Install plugins menu but it gives me an installation error. It all seems so strange. Do you prefer I send you the back up of website?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi im reverting all the migration changes on your site as the 4.0 is breaking update and needs many settings to be in place .We are not recommending if your site is live . Please check the things that were went wrong .To setup new 4.0 I would recommend to test it on test site .  
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi. We don´t have test site. Our site, tualmaveda.com, are still under development. It is not in maintenance mode to make it easier for you to enter and see it to do checks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @TuAlmaVeda Please let us know what's the status now? If you want us to setup the version 4 for you then we can do that. But yes, I would like to inform you that if your site is live then please wait for version 4.1 because that will be a stable version and we will make most of the addons by then  
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi. My website is not live yet so you could configure version 4. It´s ok?   Thank you.
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi. As I said in my last message, our website is still under development. If the update to version 4.1 does not take long, we can wait if we have greater guarantees that it will work better and if it is also better for you. I don't know, I await your advice.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi , to have stable site and you want to use the eventon we will advice your to revert to 3.9 version as the eventon support has not been added in wplms as of now .We are yet to create our own events plugin .  
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin EventOn doesn´t work’ is closed to new replies.