Print Certificate after Update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Print Certificate after Update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Since the update, we noticed multiple print certificate issue that differ by browser/OS. Print certificate works in Windows Edge, but not in Mac Firefox. In Mac Safari you now have to double-click the print icon, but then the certificate image does not display. The Close window X icon when certificate is loaded does not work at all now - it gives the print dialog box again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Need to test the issue with safri . And the issue with the "close" is pending issue as of now in wplms . track : https://trello.com/c/PgysWKxX Please share your site url and admin credentials to fix  issue with close link at your end ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    ddileo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I have added the fix for the close certificate button there in your certificate .But I was not able to fix the issue with the blank print preview there .And Im not able to replicate the issue at my our  site . We are using jsprint script to print the certificate .I am not sure whether it is chrome or jsprint creating this issue . We have to check this . CAn you please provide your a valid FTP credentials to check this further .(Need to check some code changes ) . For the time being we can hide the print button and just show that pdf button .Shall we?
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I ran some tests but could not fix that issue but I have added this css in your site to hide the print button and only enable the pdf button which user can also print  : .extra_buttons a.certificate_print {display:none} 
    ddileo
    Spectator
    ddileo
    Spectator
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes I found all your courses were in trash when I logged into your site .I thought you did it so did not touched them at all and just published one demo course for testing purpose . I also want to you to inform that to counter this issue with the print preview we are now saving the generated user certificate image in media library . We are working on this . Please track : https://trello.com/c/R4T6azmP
    ddileo
    Spectator
    OK, thanks. However, the PDF option causes the student data to disappear from the certificate, so that option is not viable either...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the feature to regenerate the certificate has been released already .Now we save the generated certificate as an image that can be print easily . For that you need to "disable" the "Disable image mode in certificates" from wp-admin-> lms -> settings . Please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Thank you. That resolves it!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Print Certificate after Update’ is closed to new replies.