Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I'm sorry, but that didn't solve the problem.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I'm sorry, I skipped a step. I forgot to reinstall wordpress and I am updating the plugins. What can i do ? Thanks
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I'm sorry, I skipped a step. I forgot to reinstall wordpress in first. I just updated the plugins in first and reinstall Wordpress in second. What can I do ? Sorry for the desagrement, Bruno
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are also lost finding where exactly that is coming from . If we have updated all the plugins then all is left is your third party plugins , wplms theme. update the theme using : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ note that this will replace the files not update the theme actually . We are still having this issue accessing your site : http://prntscr.com/ro8z7w
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, Hello, I do not understand why you are still having this issue accessing my site. The server is located in Germany (strato) Which country are you from ? Other moderators on the support were able to log in. My question : If I follow your procedure, is there a risk for online courses and translations of plugins? Thanks for all, Bruno
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, What I do not understand is why the problem does not arise in administrator mode. Can I not modify the rights of instructors to avoid this problem? If yes, how ? Salutations,
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, When I edit the role "Instructor" and activate the role "manage_options", the problem disappears but the instructors have access to dangerous options. So it's a rights issue ... Roles Any idea to fix this without activating this role? Bruno
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I also specify that even in administrator mode, when you want to update, the following window appears. Message Please keep looking!
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    These are all the course parameters that are displayed each time ...
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello ! I found! If the Woocommerce plugin is disabled, the problem occurs. I reactivated the plugin and everything works now ;-) Really happy that this problem is solved. You can close this topic Thanks for all
    Veronica
    this is really great! sometimes the little mistake creates great mess up but any ways as it resolved now closing this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor’ is closed to new replies.