Problems with importing fill in the blank questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problems with importing fill in the blank questions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right there are still some issues appearing in the quiz. I will fix this on Monday itself and will make the same changes on your site . Please ping back for a reminder.
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi just checked , the quiz is working fine . Its the separator in the correct answer for each fill blank which is wrong . You have to put | instead of " , " to separate the correct answers for each fillblank . please refer : http://prntscr.com/rh0c6x Also made the changed to ignore the case for the fillblanks as well to your website .
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, i am trying to make you understand the use of "," and pipe "|" in fill in the blanks. _____ have ____ pens. ANSWER: USERS | THREE ANSWER: STUDENTS, USERS, CLIENTS | THREE so pipe is used to seperate the blanks and comma is used for multiple correct option for one fill up.
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue we have just checked it on localhost and its not working at all. We are working onto fix it .  
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we are working on to fix the import module for fillblank question types. 1 . for this please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .fillblank_area { margin: 0 5px !important; }     2 . this we have to check I guess the question was also imported and was not created from front end course creator ? I would recommend you to goto front end course edit and edit the quiz , then question there and again put the correct answer with " ' " -> and save the question .
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    I got it. Both problems have been solved. I appreciate your timely help.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with importing fill in the blank questions’ is closed to new replies.