PWA Installation and other issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues PWA Installation and other issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rodrigonunesf
    Participant
    1. The main issue that I am experiencing now is that the course I am setting up does not come up with the proper template layout, as in the theme that is installed. I will try deleting this course, and making up a new one to see how that works. I have not grasped yet how the course layouts should be used. I found that no matter what layout I have selected when I edit the course page, nothing changes. There should be an easy way to make so that the course page looks exactly as intended. I could not make so that the course template is consistent. 2. Also, now that the app menus are appearing correctly, when I click on some of the options, they are like dead ends – the profile for instance – it is perhaps just about setting up the proper page with the menu link. 3. I think these are items that you can quickly fix from the inside. I would like to have an example of each functional page that we need working so I can modify them and proceed from there, just so all features are set. 4. Many things are already working fine, such as the calendar functions. However, does it make sense to keep two calendar applications, the Vibe and the EventON calendars, or should I stick to one option? 5. Following up on the question above, are there any other items that I have installed that could be removed for future simplicity of operation? All the best, and thank you so much again!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 , Well the layout which renders on course pages is the layout which is at the top of wp-admin -> vibebp-> course layouts page unless you edit the course itself with elementor . In that case your edited course will show it wont follow course layout . Other case is when you select a specific course layout in the course edit page in backend : http://prntscr.com/1id2sd6 2 . Well I checked your profile menu link and its working fine as it should. 3 . you need to add the links in your profile menu : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-buddypress-menu-items-to-profile-navigation-4-0/#:~:text=Adding%20buddypress%20menu%20items%20to%20profile%20navigation%204.0,-Created%20August%2017&text=then%20goto%20wp%2Dadmin%20%2D%3E,refresh%20buddypress%20navigation%20button%20there%20. 4 . You can choose either of them vibe one would be more optimized and will support caching from next version of vibebp however eventOn provides some more engaging options which we did not build right now like its tickets addon to sell events .If you only wish to show the events then you can use vibe events . 5 . Well its totally upto you you can disable vibe-helpdesk which is for forums , vibe bbb and vibe zoom as almost same you can use any one of them.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘PWA Installation and other issues’ is closed to new replies.