Quizes aren't displaying results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quizes aren't displaying results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Team, After a student completes the quiz under a certain unit and clicks "View Results", the popup doesn't show the results of the student. Please see the screenshot. I have made sure all the settings are fine. From the Discussion settings to the WPLMS settings.  
    Clayton
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">www.Curricooler.com/wp-admin</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">User: Vibe</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Pass: wqw5wA@Y%!dx95cA)@&d17VL</p>
    sandy
    Can you please check this article and let us know if all the settings are done: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-evaluate-quiz-not-working/
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Yes sir, all those settings are already implemented. But the problem still exists. Please give me a solution. I've provided the login details above in case you need it.
    sandy
    Yes, we would need your site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue. Also let us know the quiz name to check. Make sure to mark set reply as private when sharing credentials.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED THE LOGIN DETAILS. Please see above right under the first post.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We could not found any issue un that same quiz ,please check : http://prntscr.com/8rx95z
    Clayton
    Spectator
    This is an on and off issue. Sometimes it shows results and sometimes it doesn't. Could this because of how my browser handles cache?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it depends on the browser be'coz the answers are stored in the local storage of the browser and when user submits the quiz the answers saved in the local storage are thene saved as the comments to the related questions . We generally uses chrome for testing and wplms runs fine at all browsers which supports cookies ,local and session storages .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also it is the bulk posting the comments  please try disabling the akismet plugin or any other comment spam protection plugin .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    I use Chrome and Safari for testing. I've had the problem on both the browsers. Moreover, I don't have any anti-spam plugin installed on the site. Will this be fixed in the 1.9.9 edition of the theme?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please help us in pin pointing out this issue . Please check your quiz and provide us the following info when you encounter the error in quizzes  : 1. Screenshot of the issue if possible and complete steps to replicate it  . 2. Browser you are using ,version of the browser . 3. operating system and its version . 4. Browser extensions you are using .
    dtconner
    Spectator
    Yeah so I have to jump in on this. I too have the same issue and have seen many others in this support forum with this issue and/or similar. We all need more clarity.  Just telling us to check the settings is not enough.  There is a chronic problem with quizzes not working right, many theme users are having issues...and they are an important feature of the theme. The staging, testing, and implementing quizzes needs to be simpler and efficient.  Setting up quizzes in the front-end and having to go to the admin panel in WP to finish and/or finalize the setup is highly in efficient and prone to mistakes or missed setup items. Theme:  Most current version from October 2015 (parent theme is 1.9.9.1) Plugins:  The ones that are required by the theme. Appear to be updated Vibe Course Manual: v1.9.4 Vibe Custom Types: v1.9.2 WPLMS Assignments: v1.9.4 WPLMS Dashboard: 1.9.4 WPLMS Front End 1.9.4 Browser: Chrome, FF, Edge/IE all current versions OS: Windows 10 fully updated Not sure the theme and plugin versions you mention in other threads (v1.9.8 for the plugins) are even available to us.  I have not seen them. Questions: 1.  I have the parent theme installed and established a child theme via https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes is there an issue with using a child theme in this manner? 2. Given I am using a child theme setup is there an issue if the parent theme updates? 3. Does the person creating the quiz need to be the course Author? 4. Does the person taking the quiz need to be enrolled in the course (purchased and taking)? 5.  Can the course and quiz be taken in a private web browser mode (for example in Chrome Incognito mode)? See image attached: 1.  I answered all questions correctly 2.  I took this quiz several times as an Administrator user to verify it is working 3.  I initiated this quiz from the front-end via the curriculum page (as an administrator) 4.  I have the course set to online but coming soon so not purchases can be made.  Therefore when taking the course as admin I have not purchased the course. 5.  Every question has comments activated 6.  The question type is part of the auto evaluated list in the manager 7.  The quiz setting for auto eval is "on" 8.  The discussion settings are as you advised them to be. 9.  The quiz questions show up in the comments area but are not in Pending status. So there you go.  Lots of info to respond back with. Please give this issue a high level of attention...many are depending on it working, and working consistently. Thank you. David C.
    dtconner
    Spectator
    ...and where do we get these version of the plugins?
    • WPLMS v 1.9.9.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.2
    • Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.2
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.4
    • WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Few key settings you need to ensure :
    1. Quiz should be published.
    2. Quiz should be on auto-evaluation mode.
    3. The question types (multiple choice, fill in the blank ..), should be selected in WPLMS - Course manager - Auto Evaluate question types
    4. WP Admin - Settings - Discussion, allow comments for logged in users.
    Only a handful users face quiz issue and most of the times it is related to settings. I can understand the frustration when things do not work correctly but without a definite path we can not debug this. We need a test case. Code is same for all, all users, all quizzes, all sites, so if it is a bug in quiz it is replicate in all systems. If the issue is intermittent then it could be anything. We need a use case to begin debugging. As for the attached screenshot : We do not recommend "Fill in the blanks and Small text answer", for auto evaluate. Because they have very high probability of user error and some times even the correct the answers do not match. Question : Do you face the same issue with multiple choice questions ? In case you want us to check your site for this, please share WP Admin credentials and we can check the issue and probably this could be the lead we need to resolve this issue.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Quizes aren't displaying results’ is closed to new replies.