Refund

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Hello, I've just installed it but it gives me a lot of trouble even after watching all videos from support. I would like a refund since I'm opening the website very soon, I'm very glad with all WPLMS product, just that this one is still in a beta development so I'd buy it in the future.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina You can ask for help here. As according to the user's requirements we are updating the addon. you can expect the update soon. Please Let me know in which part you queries and I will share proper steps/or I can share a video of your site as well
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Where culd I ask for a refund?
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina Email us at [email protected] and you can ask for refund from there. Make sure your email should be with a subject line of wplms appointments refund
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Hello there, I'll give it a second chance. Sorry, but I can't find the shortcode to embed the calendar availability in another page. How could I do it? King Regards, Ernesto
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Hello, I finally found it. I'll leave it here, in case someone needs it <b class="bold" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 15px;">[wplms_appointments_directory]</b> You can close the topic now. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @ernestolenina We have articles published for wplms appointments working: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/introduction-to-wplms-appointments/ There are video tutorials as well. But in case, you feel still helpless then you can ask in this forum. I am here to assist you. Thanks for giving us a second chance.  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.