Register Login Style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Register Login Style

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I folowed your video tutorial and its imposible to configurate a lot of things, maybe I didnt updated everything ok. For example, I can see the VibeBP configuration screen like in your video. Also I can see Screen Options to fix the menus, etc. Please check it and make for me the configuration and create the differents menus as in your video, etc. Im desesperated
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi please check now fixed
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot. After the update I have seen that there are things that no longer work, for example my page for the registration of trainers does not show the form I created. You can check it in: https://cursospilatesonline.com/alta-formador-cursos-online-pilates-registro/ On the other hand, I don't know how to configure the logins and registrations for trainers or students. The idea of ​​obtaining income with this website is the following: Instructors: Paying a subscription (membership level). Students: Paying the price of the Course, without subscription, just register and only paying for the Course. Now the Register button also appears in the Top menu, I would like to hide it or eliminate it since this button is only for registration of Instructors (subscriptions) and not for the registration of Students. Another doubt is, if someone want to register with the Ajax register system, how can choose the user if the register is for instructor or student?
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I dont know why happen that because I thing I didnt change something. Please, use my credentials to fix that problems and another. After that, please check everything work well. Create a new Student a Instructor, etc.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Instructors: Paying a subscription (membership level). Students: Paying the price of the Course, without subscription, just register and only paying for the Course.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi you have enabled the pmpro redirect that's why whenever I tried to access wp-admin it redirects me here http://prntscr.com/wc0zm9 please disable that redirect and also for your purchase requirement you need to add a course in the product setting http://prntscr.com/wc19j7 and product in the course setting
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I tried to unable PMPRO but I dont know where is that option. Please, can you use my credentials and fix my issues?
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Nothing work well
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I am waiting for your reply. Apart from other problems that I have already mentioned, all the contents of the web have been lost after the update that you made me.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I dont why (maybe you fix it) but now I can see the contents. Please, try to fix the other issues, these ones: On the other hand, I don’t know how to configure the logins and registrations for trainers or students. The idea of ​​obtaining income with this website is the following: Instructors: Paying a subscription (membership level). Students: Paying the price of the Course, without subscription, just register and only paying for the Course. Now the Register button also appears in the Top menu, I would like to hide it or eliminate it since this button is only for registration of Instructors (subscriptions) and not for the registration of Students. Another doubt is, if someone want to register with the Ajax register system, how can choose the user if the register is for instructor or student?
    Veronica
    hi but whenever I tried to access the backend it shows this http://prntscr.com/wdo2ft are you able to check your wp-admin? if yes then please disable the pmpro redirect
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Register Login Style’ is closed to new replies.