Register Login Style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Register Login Style

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I dont know how to disable the pmpro redirect, Can you tell me? or Can you use my credentials (I send it you for this issue). I was looking on your and PMPRO tutorials buts I dont get to know where is that option, maybe in wplms-customizer.php file? How I told you, you can use my credentials to disable redirect and then use your credentials to check everything work well.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This you can see my wplms-customizer.php file
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi thanks for all details but please check vo memberships -> settings -> pages/advanced for pmpro redirect setting and disable that because till then I am unable to check your backend OR you can do a thing that backup it to the last fully working site and provide us testing site url we will implement all the things there
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I follow your instructions but I dont find that option to disable redirect, please use my credentials to check it
    Veronica
    hi as I have mentioned many times that I am unable to use your credentials I am unable to access the backend/wp-admin area so it will be great that backup your site to the previous working stage and then provide a testing site to us we will manage things on testing site
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Register Login Style’ is closed to new replies.