Register page is blank using Child Theme 1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Register page is blank using Child Theme 1

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I've installed WPLMS two weeks ago and experience problems with all the registration part. If I use the Child Theme One, the "Register" page is blank. However, if I use the default them, then it works perfectly. Any idea how I can make it work with the child theme?   Thanks a lot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please login through ftp and copy the registration folder from the wplms default theme and paste it in the childone theme. Please clear the browser cache and re-save the permalinks from wp-admin->settings->permalinks, before checking the issue. Let me know if this helps.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! It solved this problem, however the password field can't be filled. I've tested the same page with Twenty Sixteen theme and it works fine, so I guess it comes from the theme. Can you help with that too? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This works fine on our test setup and on our demo sites. Please share the site url with us to check the issue on your site. PS: You can mark your reply as private if you do not want to share the site url publicly.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Th
    MissMad
    Participant
    Site URL is http://www.creativeslashers.com/test/SMU/register I haven't added any plugin other than the ones in the pack so it shouldn't be a conflict. Thanks for your help.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the site url. I checked you site and the issue is coming due to the captcha that you are using on this page, theme do not have any inbuilt captcha feature so you must be using a third party plugin for this. You can simply use the following css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .register .aiowps-captcha {margin-top:95px;} Or add the above css in your child theme's style.css file.  
    davidseifert
    Participant
    Hello! I'm facing a very similar problem. I installed WPLMS yesterday and when I click on "Signup", the page "Register" is empty. I use the theme that comes with the installation. What can I do? Thank you, David
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @davidseifert: Please create your own topic for your issues, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-support-topic-in-new-wplms-forums/ You can create topics according to relevant forums, like styling issues in styling forum, setup issues in setup forum, and so on. Your register page is empty this can be if the register page is not connected in buddypress pages, so please go to wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages->register page, and make sure here register page is connected, if not then connect one. Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Register page is blank using Child Theme 1’ is closed to new replies.