Register page no translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Register page no translate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rtyas
    Spectator
    Button complete sign up no translate ru-RU in loco ranslate and buddypress  and this button translated button.png button.png
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Are you talking about the sign up button that comes in the wplms login popup ? If yes then this is already a known issue, this string is missing from the pot file and we have added it in the 2.9 version releasing this week. So it will be fixed in this week's update.
    rtyas
    Spectator
    No. http://edustudents.ru/register/ This button Complete sign up
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is translatable. I am not sure why its not translating in your website, please try clearing any type of caching in your website also the server side cache. -------------- If the issue persists then please share the ftp credentials to check this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    rtyas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Thanks for sharing the ftp credentials I checked your website and found out that the changes were saved in the local files and not the global files. Also there were 2 language files which are causing the issue. To resolve the issue I replaced your global file with the local file.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    Where do you replace global with local file? Looks like I may have the same issue. I also jsut updated to v.2.9
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Register page no translate’ is closed to new replies.