Reordering of units in course curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Reordering of units in course curriculum

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    rwallacej
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for all delay. in the back end this section has bug you can reorder them from front end. just go to edit course section and in the curriculum section you can simple drag and drop the units according to your need you can reorder them from there.
    rwallacej
    Participant
    this is unfortunate to have a bug. please fix it and advise when it is fixed.  the front end similarly does not work, neither clicking on the up/down arrows or dragging the sections works
    rwallacej
    Participant
    or rather it seems like the sections can be moved, but courses/quizzes cannot be added to the sections...
    rwallacej
    Participant
    how do I add a unit or quiz to a section???? I can add a section I can add a unit I can add a quiz However I cannot seem to add a unit and quiz to a Section to group them
    rwallacej
    Participant
    issue "resolved" of sorts - but bug needs fixed
    Veronica
    hi, if you add a section in the course and then add unit and quiz then it automatically considered as a part of the section until you add another section after that
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Reordering of units in course curriculum’ is closed to new replies.