Resetting Assignment – issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Resetting Assignment – issue

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    it's fixed. You should now be able to edit files.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we checked it out but could not find any solid reason behind it. The postmeta is not setting from the wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions . I set the database entry manually for the user into assignment but its still not showing it in evaluation complete or any lists . We will have to debug this further.I think this is related to caching problem .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The postmeta is not setting from the wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions</span>
    Correct! That is the reason why we created this request for support. We tried all the tricks on the book but nothing seems to reset timed our assignments. Apart from CloudFlare, we do not have any caching on the site or server.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    And this Caching setting from within WPLMS, of course https://cl.ly/6242dc
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Ah, great! So we've wasted a full month trying to solve this with our developer and you guys... Great to see we can now reset timed out assignments. Thank you, Much appreciated
    logan
    Hello We would like to know, please if the issue in this ticket is solved now? If the issue is solved, we would kindly like to ask can we mark this thread as resolved. And if it is not solved, please let me know how can I further assist you with this issue? Thanks,
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Resetting Assignment – issue’ is closed to new replies.