Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    youngbal
    Participant
    Veronica! I have just discovered that it was due to the wplms-woocommerce-membership-addon which Alex had modified previously. When I replaced the modified plugin with the original 'wplms-woocommerce-membership', retake course text button did show and worked well. But the problem is that if I use the original plugin, when increasing membership quantity in cart, 'time remaining' does not increase proportionally. This is the code image which Alex had changed. (Line 140 ~ 142 in wplms-wm.class. php > classes > wplms-woocommerce-membership-addon ) I expect that Veronica yourself can work out this problem or Alex may resolve it. Always thanks for my favor.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the update i will share this with @Alex and let you know asap. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we are using "wplms_after_course_button_form" hook to show the retake button below the course button , I guess this might be being stripped out from there , It could also be the css issue . We will check it out and get back to you . please ping back for reminder .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also share your Ftp credentials in private reply to debug the issue .
    youngbal
    Participant
    Veronica
    youngbal
    Participant
    FTP credentials are correct. Your image shows host: ]heraldpass.com ---> delete ]
    youngbal
    Participant
    Thank you for always caring for my request. My website has actually been run for about three years according to woocommerce membership plan and credit card checkout system of Korea. I want retake course errors to be fixed as soon as possible. The problem is basically due to the crash between retake course and the code which Alex had modified in 'wplms woocommerce membership addon' in order to increase the related product quantity. Please help me. Every day, my users are complaining of the retake course error. In summary, (1) if using the original 'wplms woocommerce membership addon' retake course works well. but time remaining of the course doesn't increase proportionally according to membership plan quantity in cart. (2) if using Alex's modified 'wplms woocommerce membership addon' retake course text button doesn't show. but time remaining of the course does increase proportionally according to membership plan quantity in cart. Always thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    i am checking the code please ping me tomorrow
    Veronica
    currently we are working on your site
    Veronica
    fixed on your site https://prnt.sc/1878xk5 please check and confirm this was an BUG in the previous version of the plugin may be you have downloaded the older version of the plugin
    youngbal
    Participant
    Thank you for caring for my request for a long time. I suggest that the previous problem of retake course be ignored. Instead, I want membership end date to show in course details and the course duration to be hidden. I have already replaced the existing membership addon with the original version. Then retake course button is working well, membership end date also working well. Please make 'membership end date' show in course details instead of wrong course duration. see this image. Thanks in many ways...
    Veronica
    hi well this is not possible we can hide the complete duration if you want
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course’ is closed to new replies.