Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Participant
    Then, I want to hide the course duration in course details. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    for that we can provide custom CSS please provide exact URL with marked area and details
    youngbal
    Participant
    I want to hide the course duration of all course details, not a specific URL.
    Veronica
    yes if you provide me a single URL then i can provide the code according to your site but it will apply on all your courses
    youngbal
    Participant
    If I have to add custom CSS in all courses, then I will give it up. It couldn't be helped. I can't thank you enough! Sincerely thank you for doing my favors for a long time.
    Veronica
    no you have no need to add that for all course i will provide the code which will work on all
    youngbal
    Participant
    I'm looking forward to seeing the code. ASAP Thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    use this: .single-course div#course-pricing .course_details ul li.course_time{ display:none; } https://prnt.sc/1b0etqb will work for all course
    youngbal
    Participant
    Thank you! Thank you! Your code is perfect and works well. Now course duration is hidden. I really appreciate your doing my favors for a long time. Thank you again. Be careful for COVID-19 and let's look forward to unmasking and breathing in clear air someday.
    Veronica
    thanks for your words take care
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake Course text button invisible after finishing course’ is closed to new replies.