Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check reply carefully and check the video here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/retake-quiz-button-visible-when-student-finishes/page/2/#post-188812    It has shown clearly that the code is working .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Sorry Alex, thank you I saw the video and I saw that is ok it works, but that is not what I asked or maybe I was not clear... We need something like this: Example If the student doesn't pass the quiz we want a message and the retake quiz button after finishes the quiz. is it possible? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the retake button already shows there you can simply point it in the post quiz submission message . To show the failed and passed message conditionally you can actually use pass_fail shortcode  explained in this tip :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    We are not seeing the button (when the student failed the quiz) it just showed in the results, but let me see the tip to try again, thanks.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I followed the tip in the link you shared me, I make a test with one of our tests "Evaluación 1" and it's not showing the message in the shortcodes: [pass_fail id=”3246” fail=1] Evaluación no aprobada, por favor intenta de nuevo para continuar. [/pass_fail] Proof image
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    USe this shortcode like this : [pass_fail id="3246" fail="1"] dont forget the quotes in the fail param and pass param . Secondly : please make sure that your quiz has some retakes set in quiz settings . check the quiz as a student not admin .  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex, it works! :D Do you have a shortcode for the retake quiz button or something to put it, in the message? thanks :D
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    you can use this shortcode : [vibe_quiz_retake quiz="147" course="50"]   add the quiz id and course id accordingly in that shortcode .    
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ava
    Thanks for confirmation. Closing this topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes’ is closed to new replies.