Roel-based Menu/Bar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Roel-based Menu/Bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mesrick
    Spectator
    On the old support site, I asked you about adding a custom link on the instructor menu bar. You provided the following code: add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'create_lesson_setup_nav'); function create_lesson_setup_nav(){ global $bp; $check =0; if(bp_is_my_profile() && current_user_can('edit_posts')) $check =1; bp_core_new_nav_item( array( 'name' => __('Lesson Planner', 'Vibe' ), 'slug' => 'lesson-planner', 'position' => 100, 'screen_function' => 'wplms_create_lesson_planner_redirect', 'show_for_displayed_user' => $check ) ); } function wplms_create_lesson_planner_redirect(){ wp_redirect('http://scholars.thehistorytutor.com/lesson-planner','301'); exit; } And that code worked great at creating the desired tab. However, it shows for both students and instructors. I am also using the plugin, User Role Editor, to ensure that the check for 'edit_posts' is not a capability of students. Please advise.</div>
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    Have you referred this tip: Student/Instructor specific menu Let us know if this helps.
    mesrick
    Spectator
    ok but thats the menu. i am talking about the menu that appears on the left side below their name etc after they login. see attachment.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Roel-based Menu/Bar’ is closed to new replies.