RTL Rating Stars Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL RTL Rating Stars Problem

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Stars display is buggy for rating in RTL mode.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Also number of students should be left side and its not vertically aligned with stars. and need a bit space between then student number and icon to be good appearance
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, Can you Please share your page url on which stars rating is not displaying properly. P.S. Mark your reply as private
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    zenerry
    Participant
    Hi, I imagine I can follow this topic by asking one thing. Where can I find to edit star ratings? I'd like to change them in my custom way.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @zenerry: Please create your own topic for your issues. To change the star ratings you can set the custom ratings by editing the course from backend and in custom fields section edit the star rattings or average rating.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    cglicence
    Spectator
    cglicence
    Spectator
    https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/check-my-problems-please
    Diana
    Participant
    cglicence
    Spectator
    i installed just your theme with demo, if any problem its not my side
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, Yes the wplms is our theme but its your website and you should provide the correct url to check the issue. You had provided the wrong url i.e. yourdomain/shop but the actual link was yourdomain/فروشگاه/ --------------- To resolve this issue please go to wp_admin -> Appearance -> customize -> custom css and paste the below css in your editor. .widget .price_slider .ui-slider-range { position: static;} ----------------
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL Rating Stars Problem’ is closed to new replies.