RTL Rating Stars Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL RTL Rating Stars Problem

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, Can you please share your page url on which this issue is occurred.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, You have published only one quiz/exam on your website refer: http://prntscr.com/h2abpk In your page builder, you have selected exam refer: http://prntscr.com/h2ad15 When only one quiz is published by you then how it will display all the eight quizzzes on main page.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    cglicence
    Spectator
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Just for record, i added courses again form WPLMS setup wizard as see on top comment
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, Please Go to wp_admin -> Appearance -> customize -> custom css and paste this code in your editor. .course-star-rating { margin-left: 5px;} .bp_filled_stars {float: right; right: 0;}
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Oh, Fixed perfect, thanks.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    One more thing i need to modify; How can i bring number of students to the left side as i show in image, also its not vertically perfectly align with rating stars (a bit upper):
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try adding the below css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .block.courseitem.course3 .block_content .course_meta span.fa.fa-users {     float: left;     padding-top:5px; }
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Thanks, im sorry asking alot, but i needd 3 more thing of that: 1- top row avatar images in both LTR & RTL does not appear full and top side has been hide 2- the avatar image need to be left side. 3- i need add a bit space between icon students and the number of students, they so close together.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Also new bug, we installed plugins like wish list and 4 more commercial of yours, now overlap in RTL again
    Diana
    Participant
    @cglicence, please Go to wp_admin -> Appearance -> customize -> custom css and paste this code in the editor .block.courseitem.course3 .block_content .course_instructor img {margin-top:15px;} .block.courseitem.course3 .block_content .block_title {margin-top: 25px;} .fa-group:before, .fa-users:before {padding:10px;} .block.courseitem.course3 .block_content .course_instructor { right: 190px; margin-top:10px; }
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Hello again, and new problem in collection Sorry i found them one by one, but RTL need serious fixes
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL Rating Stars Problem’ is closed to new replies.