rtMedia issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues rtMedia issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, Have you find a solution to fix the issue with rtMedia? https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/third-party-plugin-conflict-with-the-theme/ I've checked the plugin still it has problem with WPLMS
    Veronica
    hi, yes, it is not sorted yet.

Actually, we are busy with wplms 4.0 and we have set targets for that. But we will try to complete this ASAP.

We are already loaded with other deadlines. That's why I can't promise, how much time requires to solve it but if you want to know more about or ask something else then:

you can write a mail for this here:[email protected]

LuizBra
    Participant
    Thanks, then take a look at our conversation about the MediaPress. There is a quick bug that could be easy to fix
    Diana
    Participant
    @LuizBra, I already replied to the email. Please check
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Thanks! I already replied as well. Let's find out what is the source of the problem
    Veronica
    hi, as you are in touch with other team members on email can i close this topic?
    LuizBra
    Participant
    No please don't close it. No one reply me in the email for some reason not on Saturday and not on Monday
    Veronica

Hello,

Please use this plugin Mediapress. which is the alternative of rtmedia plugin? I checked this and this is working fine.

we have no solutions for rtmedia yet but we are working on it. with coming updates this will be fixed.

mdegla
    Spectator
    Another Vote For Rtmedia Mediapress is Very Limited for our needs Thanks
    Veronica
    hello @mdegla, thanks for the feedback! as we have mentioned above that we are working on wplms 4.0 we are coming with more features/functionalities and updates. due to covid-19 we all working from ours' home so the development speed reduced at that time. still if you have query/issue regarding this then please create your topic because to continue the topic on someone else's topic is not a good practice!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘rtMedia issue’ is closed to new replies.