save changes button doesn't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues save changes button doesn't work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Good evening/morning,   A student send me an email that this button doesn't work anymore. He even made a video; this one. Could you fix the issue? I feel like this is the same issue as the button that saves the changed profile picture but doesn't work..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I see. However, the video is real. And I have the same issue. What could be the issue? It's quite serious, not GDPR proof. People should be able to change and save settings/info. Did you check code? I got this error. Plus, see the hovering? That is not right. Could you at least change that so that is has the same styling as the start course/back to course button?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this is just a simple js error : https://imgur.com/a/EfJVYvY this issue is not due to this .   Im not being able to replicate the issue  ,so could you please share steps to replicate the issue ? I guess this is also due to some kinda caching . Please clear all caches and disable the caching plugin and check it again
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I tried everything. Nothing helps.. Could you have another look"? Do you need my creds? I'll send them in the next reply... Keep in mind (my site is very active from 08:00 - 23:00 central european time). Thanks!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Im not being able to replicate the issue  ,so could you please share steps to replicate the issue ?

or share the user account who is facing this issue . Share the OS you are using and which browser you are using along with its version
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I, myself have this issue. But also jdevries1990. He made this video. And I'm afraid many more, because just 10-20 of my 400+ members have changed for example their profile picture.. I use Windows 10 and Chrome: Versie 71.0.3578.44 (Officiële build) beta (64-bits).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I know it works with you. But I know it doens't work with me. What can it be then? So weird... But you can close this topic if you don't have an answer. I might delete all custom css. See if that works. And then slowly put everything back and see what the issue is..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    issue was appearing due to this custom css in your child theme css: http://prntscr.com/li8rtg see when the field is displayed it works : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFX2lTrfYz
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok. Is there a way to make the button work without showing that field?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add this custom script in your wp-adnin -> footer -> google anaylitics script : jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('#field_1').val(jQuery('#field_1449').val()); jQuery('#field_1449').on('keyup',function(){ jQuery('#field_1').val(jQuery('#field_1449').val()); }); });
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've added the script, but it didn't work. The thing is also that every button has the same styling as the course button. But here it's weird and hover doesn't work. So it looks as if it has stuck. Something is wrong, but I/we can't figure out what it is...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    made some changes in the script you added please check .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘save changes button doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.