See the same thing twice

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues See the same thing twice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How come I get to see this twice? Page: meestergijs.nl/uitdrukkingen-schrijven1
    Ava
    Hi Can you please share the URL which have that section of issue. The above URL redirect me to this page http://prntscr.com/ma13xh I cannot able to find the section you shared in screenshot.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    The link works when you're already logged in.   It's the course Pitfalls, exercise 2; https://meestergijs.nl/quiz/overtypen/
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I was able to replicate the issue. Even when I added a quiz. This issue didn't happen to any other courses. Checked two...   What should I do?
    Ava
    Well actually there is already "retake" button appearing when the quiz loads and then by javascript another one added . We  have removed the code which was responsible for showing the retake button at first place . Please check this h5p quiz and other h5p quizzes now and try to retake them .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Please change it back. Now no retake button appears!!! I've tried multiple courses: screenshot PS: You change this on a Friday afternoon. The entire weekend this error is still active.. Please change it immediately!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Plus, even when I use the retake button from H5P I still get the same error: screenshot But now only for the post quiz text...
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Ava, Logan or Alex, Could you delete the code/add the code so that I get to see the retry quiz button again. It is gone now and people have been asking why the entire weekend. Thanks. Gijs
    Ava
    Apologies for the delay in response ,It was support's holiday on sat and sun . changing the code back .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Ava, Yes, I read that. About the holiday. That's great. We all deserve our time off ;) Just some advice: many don't do these changes without an ok before a few days off. Just saying.. But major, major thanks for changing it back. PS: Where is this code? I've searched for it for over an hour. Couldn't find it anywhere...
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Has it been changed? Don't see it yet..
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Ava, Could you please change the code so that I have my retake quiz button back? I can't see the H5P quiz after completing either. I think because of the missing code. Thanks again. :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alex!!! Waiting five days for this to be repaired. Great! :) (PS: Where did you add this code? And what is that code?)   But.. The reason Ava deleted the retake button was because I have a quiz, this one, that shows an extra button every time you retake the quiz. Weird.. screenshot How can I solve this?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘See the same thing twice’ is closed to new replies.