See the same thing twice

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues See the same thing twice

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we know  about this issue is pending but this is something for which we need time to think . Please provide us some time to check why its showing twice there .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Alex, Did you find a reason?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we fixed it finally after two hours of debugging by putting a css fix to hide all the retake forms in page and display only one . the fix was this css : .quiz_retake_form {display:none;} .quiz_retake_form:nth-of-type(1){display:inline-block !important;}
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks for solving this. But.... I still get this issue: page automatically finishes quiz when I haven't even put any answers in. Check for example these two pages. You have to be logged in first: https://meestergijs.nl/quiz/uitdrukkingen-schrijven1/ https://meestergijs.nl/quiz/overtypen/ How come this happens? Do you think it is something specific related to the H5P dictation quiz?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    What I also found out is that with some quizes I already see the OPNIEUW (retake quiz) button before I even checked the answers. screenshot of a quiz That wasn't how it worked before... It used to be this.
    Ava
     page automatically finishes quiz when I haven't even put any answers in :  this error is actually connected with the h5p plugin .It is triggering the "submit" event on which we record user marks in quiz . Im sure if you open the results in h5p for that content you will see the marks of the user there also and hence it shows in quiz also .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Ava, Funny thing is, I only have this issue when I click a quiz form the course curriculum. And only an adminstrator can do that. A regular user needs to click the course button and then the issue is resolved. But, it wasn't like this before. So something did change... For now you can close this topic.
    Ava
    Closed !!!
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘See the same thing twice’ is closed to new replies.