Select Files button not working in mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Select Files button not working in mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Which ios device are you using? and which browser? It still doesnt work in Safari for both my ipad (ios 12.4.8) and iphone (ios 13.6.1)
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hello, What's the update?
    Diana
    Participant
    Checked in safari as well in iPhone and still it is working: http://prntscr.com/u7egbu
    neuromath
    Spectator
    But that's not helping here since our users, including me, are still facing the issue. Can you please check with the team or Alex? I saw another similar thread long back: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/students-cant-upload-files-in-assignment-by-clicking-select-file/ and your team acknowledged that issue. what's the status?
    Diana
    Participant
    I discussed this issue with Mr. Vibe and the shared screenshots are tested by him, not by me. In that thread, it was fixed with the CSS. And after clearing the cache, user found out that yes, it is working after adding that CSS
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Yes, but again this is not going anywhere isn't it? The reason I asked you to check with your team is, so that you can get your teammates to test too, in multiple ios devices, because now the issue is still there. If it's only happening to just one user, then yes perhaps this is the user's issue, but many users are facing the same issue. If it's only happening to one type of ios mobile, then yes, maybe that device is not compatible, but this is happening to many ios devices! If it's happening for all select file buttons then yes, maybe this is safari issue or you can blame the users's finger, but for "Change Profile Picture" section, the select file button works in Safari! This clearly shows that something is not right with the wplms, isn't? Please take a look at this video. I've used the users' devices (5 of them, all with Safari) to show you the live action. https://www.screencast.com/t/h9Y3quJmFU05 It's made up of 5 different video capture: 1. Ipad (change profile) 2. Ipad for assignment 3. Ipad Mini 4. Iphone8 5. Iphone 10 Please please, get your teammates to try with different ios devices and safari browser, to replicate the issue, and look into this matter urgently.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share ios version to check. we've tested on ios 13.3
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Iphone8: 13.6.1 (up to date) Iphone 10: 13.6.1 Ipad: 12.4.8 (up to date) Ipad mini: 9.3.5 (up to date)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we are checking that on iphone its working as it should .checking on ipad
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Many I know what's the status of this?
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi, It's been a week, can I have the update please??
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hello?? Please update.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Add following code in Customizer - custom css : #plupload-upload-ui{min-width:290px;min-height:200px;}
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    the input box is located in the screen but in the middle left section and was not taking full width of the item. So it worked sometimes and sometimes it did not.
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe, The code didn't work, but that give me hint on the exact element that's causing issue. This is the solution that finally works for me. #plupload-upload-ui .moxie-shim { width: 100% !important; height: 100% !important; top: 0 !important; left: 0 !important; z-index: 2 !important; }
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Select Files button not working in mobile’ is closed to new replies.