Select Files button not working in mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Select Files button not working in mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi, The Select Files button for Upload Assignment is not working when using mobile like ipad or iphone. My theme and plugin are already at the same version, and I've already updated plugins that I can update in my site. May I know if this is a known issue? Currently this is affecting assignment only. Changing profile avatar doesnt have issue Please advise
    neuromath
    Spectator
    I've followed the step mentioned in https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/problem-with-assignment-on-mobile-phone/ and add #bp-upload-ui .moxie-shim.moxie-shim-html5{z-index:999;} but it doesnt work still
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Just to add on further, I've tested on Ipad with multiple browsers, these are the results: Safari: Not working Google Chrome: Working Firefox: Working Hope that helps to narrow down the issue. Can you help to check why it doesnt work in Safari? as most students will use Safari for their Ipad/Iphone
    Diana
    Participant
    Do check in your site that CSS minification should not be enabled
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, How do I check this?
    Diana
    Participant
    Check plu7gin you are using for site optimization, check in that plugin's settings and disable CSS minification Plugins such as Jetpack, w3 total cache and if you are not using any third-party plugin then do let me know
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I dont have jetpack. I do have w3 total cache, but I have already disabled that. There is no other plugin. Can you help to take a look where else please?
    neuromath
    Spectator
    I cant post screenshots here, always not get uploaded. Please add the https in front of these 2 linkgs: prnt.sc/u3cc8o prnt.sc/u3cefy
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you give me permission to deactivate your third-party plugins? and then check? because this same issue is not replicated at our end Share your site URL with admin credentials as well in a private reply here
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, As deactivating third party plugins will cause the site to not work and we already have users accessing the site. So, is it possible to perform the actions within these 2 timings please? Tuesday, 25th August 10PM SGT to 12AM SGT (2 hours) Wednesday, 26th August 10PM SGT to 12AM SGT (2 hours) If that's possible, please let me know which day you'll perform. I'll perform the backup prior to that.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Your screenshot is not for my site. My site is https://neuromathonline-lms.com And my issue wasn't for Safari browser in Mac, but with Mobile (as the title states). So no, it is still not working on Ipad Safari.
    neuromath
    Spectator
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi, Please help to expedite this, as more and more users are getting affected and unable to upload assignments Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Select Files button not working in mobile’ is closed to new replies.