Sell Batches as product?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Sell Batches as product?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arturogr
    Spectator
    Hi, We have the Batch plugin. but now we want to be able to sell batches to users. The user who buys the batch will be the batch moderator so him/her (and only him/her) can invite friends to join, but not to be able to modify the batch itself (no seat change, or change courses relations or time restrictions). Is there a pluggin or a specific way to create a product that creates batches once it is confirmed the payment? obviously we want all chartacteristics of a batch in the product, seats, time restrictions, course relation to... etc.  We do not want customers to be able to "create their own batch products" we may create the product itself for each batch we want to sell... but we wonder if there is something that creates the batches automatically. If not... is there a guide or an specific function to create batches? so we can make the add_action('prodduct_sold','create_wplmsbatch'); Thanks in advance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the suggestions .We have added your feature request for upcoming updates of batches plugin . Please track development here : https://trello.com/c/APOwefRS/660-sell-bacthes-and-make-user-who-purchase-batch-as-moderator
    arturogr
    Spectator
    In the mean time, I'm trying to create the batches on the go... but I have some issues with the following: How can I create products with a related course, but prevent from enrolling the user to the course. And what add_action can I use to create the new batch? I have tried:
    • add_action( 'woocommerce_payment_complete','nuevo_crea_batch' );
    • add_action( 'wplms_force_woocommerce_order_complete','nuevo_crea_batch' );
    • add_action( 'woocommerce_payment_complete_order_status','nuevo_crea_batch' );
    but with none of them my function 'nuevo_crea_batch' seems to be executed... but the user who made the offer gets enrolled to the course and forces the role student .</span> thanks ions advance for your advice.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is not available as of now.We have just released the updates of wplms batches and wplms woocommerce plugin and added the feature to sell the batches with  wplms -woocommerce . Video tutorial coming soon . But the moderator feature will be added in the next update of wplms batches plugin .
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    I want user to buy Batches instead of courses and users pays for batches. i can custom code if you guide me. I Need This ASAP. Plz guide me
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell Batches as product?’ is closed to new replies.