Several problems with the update to 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Several problems with the update to 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I just performed the update and I raise several major problems.
    1. The button to log in no longer works (neither with Firefox, nor with Chrome). I emptied the cache but it doesn't change anything. You have to go through the register button to log in.
    2. The 404 error appears:
    • when you want to create a new course
    • when you click on the events page
    • 3. The user menu does not work.
    Here is a short video with the problems encountered so far ... Video wplms 4.0   Site url
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Enable Global Login from WP admin - Vibebp - settings.  https://youtu.be/Q_x-HOMItL8?t=448
    As you are logging in from site lock, Also enable WP admin - VibeBp - Sync WP Login with vibeBp Login
    1. Migrate to newer profiles. Import the profile from VibeBP Setup wizard.

2. You are still using older Course creation system. In the profile itself you will find the option to create the course.

3. You can still keep older directories, however the new directories are much faster.

Sharing video in next response.

Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, I don't have Vibebp in my admin dashboard !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check WP admin - Apperance - Install plugins , it should be there.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    VibeBP Installed. The problem is that I launched the configuration wizard before deactivating the plugins and now cannot reactivate them. What should I do? The connect button has also disappeared from the home page. I fear the worst ! I hope it's not too bad
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    In fact, the register button has disappeared. The "connect" button is still there but it is inactive. I'm desperate ! I launched a restoration of my WP. I will restart the procedure after the restoration.
    spyboys
    Spectator
    i gotta same problem too :(
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    The restoration will take at least 10 hours ... Updating WPLMS is really not easy to achieve !!!
    spyboys
    Spectator
    I'm new to wplms i have one doubt any data losses during update
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I'll see after my second try ... Restoring my blog will take a while!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please see this article you can re-run the setup wizard : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/re-running-vibebp-setup-wizard/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    No data will be lost in update. That is a guarentee. also reverting to 3.x is super easy.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I started a blog restore. I'll try this once this one is finished. Thank you !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, please let me know the updates.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    The restoration is complete. I will now start the update step by step again, hoping that this time everything goes normally
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Several problems with the update to 4.0’ is closed to new replies.