Several problems with the update to 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Several problems with the update to 4.0

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I arrived at the point in the tutorial where you have to deactivate several plugins. In the video, he only deactivates 2 plugins out of the 6 requested. Should I only deactivate "Vibe Course Module" and "Vibe Custom Types" or the 6 plugins? I await your response before continuing ;-)
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    At this point, the registration button has already disappeared and the button to connect is no longer operational. My home screen has also changed. I hope that after the update, everything will be back to normal ...
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Can i have a response please ?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, You have to deactivate the wplms based plugin. Please do not deactivate the buddypress,elementor plugin. Then you just have to activate the vibebp and wplms_plugins plugin
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I'm sorry, I followed the tutorial step by step, but from 11'16, it no longer works. I don't get the same thing and several buttons don't work. Could you perform a Teamviewer? Please, some help !
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We are unable to login to your site : https://arnamur.be/cours/ with previous given credential.Please share your admin credential and FTP in private reply. When you want to update to 4.0 let us know.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I have installed Wplms 4.0 but i don't understand anything. I have restored old version. Maybe later ...
    Scott Lang
    Ok , you can let us know whenever you want. refer this our demo:https://demos.wplms.io/
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Several problems with the update to 4.0’ is closed to new replies.