"Show PDF Certificates Only" Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Show PDF Certificates Only" Problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Dear Customer Service, Currently I'm having 2 issues with my website: 1) In one of my courses I've changed the Certificate Template and I would like to reassign the new model to the current students that already completed the course and got a certificate. First, as an administrator I've removed the certificate from the user then I reassigned it. When the configuration option "<span style="background-color: #f1f1f1; color: #23282d; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600;">Show PDF Certificates only</span>" was not checked, it worked perfectly: the students got a new certificate with the new template. But this option is checked, the student gets the PDF version of its OLD certificate template. I've tried to RESET the student, remove and insert the student in the course but it didn't work: when the "Show PDF Certificates Only" option is checked, apparently you cannot change the template for students that already took and completed the course (the link to the certificate file remains the same!!!). The odd behavior is that when you uncheck the option the new template is applied!!! 2) With the "Show PDF Certificates Only" unchecked, i.e. Certificate in "image mode", the controls beside the certificate (Download, PDF, etc.) are not appearing and the certificate itself looks a little cropped on its margins. How can I solve this? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath Please do not create duplicate topics: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/odd-behavior-with-show-pdf-certificates-only-option/ Closing this topic
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘"Show PDF Certificates Only" Problem’ is closed to new replies.