Show students how many MyCred-Points for course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Show students how many MyCred-Points for course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MEDIMEDIA
    Participant
    Hello, I am using MyCred with WPLMS. As I can show the possibility of earning a badge or a certificate, I'd like to show the users in that content-block, how many points they can get hold on by succeeding the whole course... Any chance to implement that data? THX!!!
    Mk
    If I am getting you right you want to show each user how many points they will get after successful completion of course. You can add it statically in any content field. But If you want to add it as a property of course then I will have to check it. Please reply what do you want?
    computhinkers
    Participant
    Hi - I would like to add to MEDIAMEDIA's original question.  I think it important to explain to my students what our "point system' is and how it works.  Since the point system (currency) name can be changed, I'm calling mine:  KP's (knowledge Points).  Students can see how many points they currently have via their profile (we also show the total next to their login ID). I am now creating a custom page that helps them understand the concept and how KP's can be applied to class purchases as well as store merch. To help me out, are there existing tours  that we can turned on or installed as a plugin? Are there VibeTheme shortcodes we could add to the page that pull myCredly data ?  Anything that would make creating this page more robust would help. Mahalo from Hawaii, Samantha
    logan
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show students how many MyCred-Points for course’ is closed to new replies.