Since update – multiple course issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Since update – multiple course issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, I have just had a full run through of the course and although I managed to complete it and test all units and quiz ... I had to refresh the page often in order for anything to happen. Firstly ... the quiz won't start. The loading animation just spins forever. That is until I refresh the screen. See here: http://sofaa-training.uk/vids/start-quiz.mp4 The timer doesn't look right either. Secondly ... there is no next unit button on quiz completion anymore. That is until I refresh the browser. See here: http://sofaa-training.uk/vids/Next-unit-button.mp4 Thirdly ... the course states that 100% has been completed when it hasn't. See here: http://sofaa-training.uk/vids/100-percent-completed.mp4 Could I please ask for assistance? Thank you!
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi while we check this on your site please disable the react quizzes from wp-admin -> lms -> settings . To debug and check the issue we would also need your php server error log and also cpanel credentials or ftp credentials .Please share them in private reply .
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we found some bugs in the react quizzes. We have just fixed them and also added some improvements in it. Also there is not support for quiz fail pass shortcode in the react quizzes as of now . We are yet to fix it . Working on the bug fixes .  
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello,
    • Can you tell me in what current state the site has been left? I don't really understand what you have written. It is fixed but there are bugs?

• "Also there is not support for quiz fail pass shortcode in the react quizzes as of now ."

So ... at the moment if they pass OR fail ... it doesn't display a message? Is that what you are saying?

• Is the site fixed and usable or am I awaiting a fix?
    Many thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There are multiple bugs . Some major bugs are fixed but we are yet to fix the bug with the quiz pass fail shortcode . ACtually now the quiz works on api and in api we do not have current user id which is why we would need to add the settings for this to add quiz pass and quiz fail message in order to show the correct message accordingly .
    bang
    Blocked
    Thank you for your response. I have understood that as I am still waiting for something to be fixed. Do you know when this may be? For example, if the person I am making this for say to me I need this live in a couple of weeks ... will I be able to do this? All I know is that before the theme update I didn't have these problems and now I do.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its the new react quizzes which have these issues . Update for these will be released on Monday. We are working on the fixes . We will need to add a setting to show fail message and pass message in the quiz setting to show to fix these . We are checking the issue with the next unit button and progress there as well.  We are not having these issues at your end .   However I checked the tick and progress trigger in the course status page .Its working : http://prntscr.com/q0x81k I also checked the issue with next quiz button not appearing :

We have written the logic in a way :

if a user marks greater than passing score you set in quiz only then continue otherwise stop.

That is why you need to set one marks lesser than the expected passing marks in your quiz passing score settings.

Example: in a quiz, if you want to set 15 marks as passing marks then you would need to set 14 as passing marks.

Our problem is changing this logic is that there are many users who have set their passing scores according to the above logic and if we change it then they might need to update all of their quizzes.

bang
    Blocked
    I see. So am I being told to set the passing score to a number lower? If react quizzes are a better option I would much rather use it. Shall I check in again mid week to see where we are with it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we released an update with couple of bug fixes in the react quizzes but the bug fix for passing score shortcode still has not fixed yet .    
    bang
    Blocked
    Do you know when this may be?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi pushed the changes into your site regarding the fixes for react quizzes with quiz passing shortcode . Please check now .
    bang
    Blocked
    Thank you for pushing the changes through. Apologies it has taken a while for me to respond, been a busy few days. I will check and get back to you if any issues. Thank again!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes please update vibe course module plugin to version 3.9.7.2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Since update – multiple course issues’ is closed to new replies.