Since update – multiple course issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Since update – multiple course issues

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Yep did that this morning. Will do a full run through of the course to ensure that all is working as it should. Likely tomorrow.
    bang
    Blocked
    I am afraid the Quiz is not working as expected. I enabled React and tried again. I intentionally got 2 questions wrong to see how it worked it out ... the score was 8/10. The passing mark is 7/10. It reported that I did not pass the quiz. I remembered that you said that for a passing score of 7 I may need to put "6" in the quiz settings. I did this BUT it still reported that the quiz was failed. On leaving the quiz / course and then going back into it again ... it allows me to pass to the next unit ... even though reporting I didn't pass the quiz. Clicking back ... it tells me I did pass. Something is not working as it should. Another noticeable problem is that the wrong and correct answers are highlighted in red/green. If they have failed ... it doesn't make sense that they can look back through the questions and visually see what the correct answer is.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bang
    Blocked
    logan
    Hello, Yes in react quizzes pass-fail shortcode was not working but it has been fixed already.
    if you want to hide the quiz results if the user is failed already. Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  Or in Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel:

About "Don't show results if test is not passed" you gave me this code, to hide results at all (also for who passed quiz):

add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){

return 1;

},10,2);

for Disable test retake if passed, add this code in your customizer.php.

add_filter('wplms_quiz_retakes_left','wplms_passed_quiz_retakes',10,2);
    function wplms_passed_quiz_retakes($remaining_retakes,$quiz_id){

$passing_score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_passing_score',true);
    if(isset($passing_score) && is_numeric($passing_score)){
    $user_id = get_current_user_id();
    $score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,$user_id,true);
    if($score > $passing_score){
    return 0;
    }
    }
    return $remaining_retakes;
    }

bang
    Blocked
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi,yes we find that its actually not working .The quiz pass fail shortcode is not working at your end in case when the quiz is submitted immediately. after page reload it shows fine . there is something wrong in the submitresult api call . Please share the ftp or cpanel credentials again in order to check and fix this for you .
    bang
    Blocked
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bang
    Blocked
    Thank you for fixing that the pass/fail message. I have run through myself and it seems to work as it should now. That said ... that wasn't the only thing that I reported as being an issue. Can you please comment on the status of the following?:
    • Next Unit Button showing when they FAIL (you asked for a reminder)
    • Correct answers showing when they FAIL
    • Course progress not displaying correctly (see above video)
    Many thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bang
    Blocked
    1. Ok no worries. Do you have any idea how long?

2. I see. Is there a timescale you are working to to complete the fix?

3. I see! I turned it off and suddenly it is displaying the correct course completion percentage. No idea what that has to do with time based progress but thank you!

Sorry to push for a timescale ... the client is awaiting for this to be finished and the react quizzes with it's bugs has now provided a slow down to the project.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I understand react quizzes is a new feature and it includes some major changes in the architecture of wplms related to quizzes. Also need to map the react to jquery based course status page. We are working on this and would resolve all the bugs in the upcoming update of vibe course module pluign . Working on next unit button not appearing . Checking this at your end .
    bang
    Blocked
    I have been notified that a major shareholder of the business I am making this website for is demanding a full demo of the site. If I turn react off will it work as it should?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs it will work properly. Old quizzes were already working fine .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Since update – multiple course issues’ is closed to new replies.