Site Live: What You Suggest

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Site Live: What You Suggest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rebid
    Participant
    Hi, I have a Live site with 200 students, what do you suggest to me: to upgrade to version 4.0 or not. Now I am running version 3.9.9 and I am very happy, my problem is about updates: I am worried about the future compatibility between my Wplms theme and Vibe plugins and the future updates of Wordpress and Woocommerce: will you  still support version 3 updates or not in future? I tried to update to version 4 but I found some bugs, for example I was not more able to manually subscribe user to courses in the admin tab of the course pages. Moreover I am worried about my students, that are now used to using the version 3 frontend, and version 4 is different... Please give me a suggestion.      
    Scott Lang
    Hi, There are some bugs pending in wplms 4.0.It is advisable to check the update on test site until we fix all the issue .If you find some please do report to us.Resolving them would help us . we are fixing that till the time you can switch back to 3.9 : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/reverting-from-4-0-to-3-x/
    rebid
    Participant
    Hi thank you for replying. Which is the difference between reverting from 4 to 3 after upgrading, and restore a backup with 3.9.9 version, is this the same thing?
    Scott Lang
    Reverting will change your site to 3.9 from 4.0. Also restoring from specific date caused some data loss after that date.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Live: What You Suggest’ is closed to new replies.