some issues on login and commission

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues some issues on login and commission

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    witslk
    Spectator
    I have got following issues and please let me know how to fix this
    1. Logout issues : i have got more complain from students even if they logout from other device then they try to login again got error "User Already logged in" but i already enable ("A User can login from one unique user id (excludes administrators") so how to fix this we need this option to control students

2. How to instructor request commission is there any way request payment in instructor dashboard

3. instructor commission area nothing show anything : https://prnt.sc/s9a7y9

4. i refunded a amount but instructor earning nothing affect (not reduce any amount)

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_filter('wplms_login_threshold',function(){   return 10; });   2 . please follow : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/new-feature-in-wplms-commissions/   3 .check important points in this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/new-feature-in-wplms-commissions/ 4 .  well yes the commission amount does not reduce it remains the same. You have minus the paid commission and commissions earned by the instructor .   4.
    witslk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. no they should not please enable one session per user from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
    2 . please goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions -> sync areas .sync your commissions options . 4 . Well actually this is not available , balances are not shown as of now in wplms , you have to pay the commissions for the selected date .
    witslk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well this will not work for admins and instructors . please check this as a student and make sure user does not close browser or logout from the first device. 2 . You have to check this for a instrucor , for admin it does not shows any payouts coz admin cannot pay to himself . and make sure that you check checkbox while paying commissions and then hit the mark as paid button there .   3 .no the total amount does not shows .it shows table of each instance where commissions was earned and commission which was earned monthly . We have a dashboard widget to show the total commission .Please goto wp-admin -> appearance -> widget -> add "instructor simple stats" widget to instructor sidebar and select the data to show "commisisons(woocommerce earnings) " in the widget settings . this will show in user profile -> dashboard  .    
    witslk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘some issues on login and commission’ is closed to new replies.