Some users not receiving activation email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some users not receiving activation email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dopritem
    Spectator
    Hello, some of our users do not receive emails for the activation, let's say around 40% of users. They do not receive it neither in inbox nor in spam box. Could you please check into it? Thanks, Antonio P.S. I dont receive emails when you reply topics, even if i checked the notify me box... same issue here?
    dopritem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dopritem
    Spectator
    Hello, is there any news about this? Antonio
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This seems to be connected to your hosting mailing services . If there has been some issue in the code then mail wont be sent at all . So please consult your webhost on this and ask them to check the mails which are not sent . You can also re-send mails to pending users from wp-admin -> users -> manage signups -> select the user and and click on email . refer : http://prntscr.com/ctmtpj
    dopritem
    Spectator
    This could actually be a problem that buddypress has with some hosting services, and could be resolved by using SMTP sending option with an additional plugin like WP mail SMTP.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Let me know if the issue is resolved using WP mail SMTP.
    milesmichaels
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Some users not receiving activation email’ is closed to new replies.