Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Hello   We have recently noticed that the students are not getting subscribed to the course that they are purchasing. Usually students login to see their dashboard where they would immediately see the courses that they are subscribed to. But now its not showing there even though the student eventually go to the course and start it. Is this a recent bug or we are missing some setups on our end which is causing this? Appreciate your prompt help in this matter. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Mariusz
    Spectator
    Hi, I have the same problem. I use One Instructor theme with woocomerce product without membership levels. Checkout and payment is OK but course dosn't showup in student dashbord. Thanks for help.    
    sandy
    Ok, assuming that only some of the students are facing this issue. Can you ask your student to clear cookies and recheck ? There is a known issue (recently noted), that if you apply filters in Course directory page (like filter by category or instructor etc.) then the same filter apply on User - Courses area and could result in above scenario.
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    We have logged in as the student and verified this as well. Also this is recent issue. Earlier no student complained about this. This is a critical error especially since the student dashboard is set as the default page when the student logs in and they feel that they don't have access to any course even after the purchase. Please provide a fix for this and suggest some workaround for the interim period since the email complaints are piling up for us. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    to be more clear about the issue : If related pmpro membership is purchased then the courses wont show in the my courses tab immediately .The course only shows after user started that course . The above case is for the pmpro membership .Howver the courses show immediately after the woocommerce product order is completed of the user . Please note that the wplms only adds user to course if the order is marked complete for the product that is connected to the course . Please make sure that the product is connetced to the course in the course settings adn the course is connetced to the product at the product settings . Please also check if the order is marked completed from the woocommerce ->orders . If above does not helps please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing info .
    Mariusz
    Spectator
    Hi, I made another new installation but this time only with main WPLMS theme and I got the same problem no visible course in member area, payment marked in woocomerce and courses conected with product. Am I missing something? I noticed previously and in new installation that category product doesn't show up but its in database. Please take look at my website: Wordpress domain: mentalnytwardziel.pl Wordpress wp-login.php password protection info: wp-login.php protection Username: up1rSjayhtm1jax4282 wp-login.php protection Password: pP5P4m76FB0zX4MAqclWy4282 Wordpress Admin User: z38HzHM8jQiOFeoqXswp27874 Wordpress Admin Pass: zXy7e03j8REswps22602 Thank you for help.
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Hello Thanks for the details.
    • We are not using PMPro. we are using woocommerce
    • The order is showing as completed
    • The course/product settings are all accurate
    We have emailed you the admin credentials. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Kindly share email address so that we can email the admin credentials. The private reply also shows to other subscribers of this particular topic. Thanks
    Mariusz
    Spectator
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    I was asking for the admin's (Alex) email id.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    @erpwebtutor : No, I am subscribed to this topic and I can not see Private replies. All I see is this :  
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Hello Below are the admin credentials. Also FYI that this is happening sporadically. erpwebtutor.com/wp-admin erpwebtutor/Manager15
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi mariusz , We were not able to login in your site . http://prntscr.com/8ryhah
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Mr Vibetheme First of all sorry for asking this here. But there is not support email on your website. So thought of connecting here. We would like build an add on related to CRM on top of WPLMS. We can either invest in your development team to build it for us or we can have our team build it as well. But we will need technical assistance if we use our own team. Please let us know if we can discuss this further. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi erpwebtutor, We checked your site and found that you have installed a cache plugin . Please note that wplms is a buddypress based site and it does not recommends any caching plugin . Please deactivate the caching plugin . If would be best if you apply server side caching and that is only for the non logged in users .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment’ is closed to new replies.