Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Can you please tell us which particular plugin are you talking about?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    W3 total cache or wp total cache .
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Kindly help us with this. This has been happening sporadically with the users. Also we have verified as per your instruction regarding the cache plugin but not able to find any. Please specify the plugin that you want us to disable. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site again and could not found any such issue with the course subscription purchase . Seems to be issue is resolved please check again after clearing the browser cache . Make sure that you complete the order for the user .
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    We checked again as the student who was having the issue and now it seems to be resolved. But this is a genuine problem. What we have noticed that this happens when the user had a cancelled order of the same course. Try to replicate the same at your end and you should be able to see the issue. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Still unable to replicate the issue . If you have any caching or script minification plugin installed then please deactivate it ,we do not recommend it ,also check if you complete the appropriate order . In wplms access to course only given when the order is completed for the user . If he/she has created two orders then completing one of them will give access to course to her .
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    Hello   Like we said, we don't have any caching plugin activated. But we have noticed this in scenarios where one order was started but for some reason the user forgot to complete or something of that nature. And then when they create a new order and completes, they get access to the course as they can see the Start course button but it doesn't appear on the my courses on dashboard. Regards ERPWebTutor Support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site again and could not been able to find the issue i took the course "Oracle Web ADI Training" and completed the order the course showed up ijn the my courses as well the start course button was showing in it . Can you please share the video of your replication coz we are not able to replicate this issue on your site as well .
    devendras1987
    Participant
    I am also facing the same issue Error: YOU HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY COURSES. Please provide me your mail id
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please follow the steps provided above by Alex. If all of the above doesn't help then share the admin credentials with us to check.
    tumaltas
    Spectator
    Hi there, I have the same problem "you haven't subscribed to any courses" warning. Though, the courses can be accessed and they have been subscribed; but they are not listed. I deleted the filters but still the same. Could you help? thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

to be more clear about the issue :
    If related pmpro membership is purchased then the courses wont show in the my courses tab immediately .The course only shows after user started that course .

The above case is for the pmpro membership .Howver the courses show immediately after the woocommerce product order is completed of the user .

Please note that the wplms only adds user to course if the order is marked complete for the product that is connected to the course .
    Please make sure that the product is connetced to the course in the course settings adn the course is connetced to the product at the product settings .
    Please also check if the order is marked completed from the woocommerce ->orders .

If above does not helps please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end .

PS : mark reply as private while sharing info .

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Student getting Not subscribed to any course after payment’ is closed to new replies.