Style [course_search] search box

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Style [course_search] search box

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    We have the course search box on the home page at - http://nilc.co.uk/ I'm trying to find a way top give the input box the following properties White Background Colour Black Text Choice of words in the search box. Can you let me know where I need to look to make these changes    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this css in wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: .home.home-page div.column_content form.left>input#s { background-color: #fff; color: #000; }
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    That's great thank you. I've been looking the change the text "Type Keywords" I thought this was stored in the Vibe Language files such as vibe-shortcodes-en_US.po but changing this has not effect. Am I in the right place or is there somewhere else to look. than you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes you are in the right place, you don't have to change it but translate it. Please use this tip to translate: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Thanks for this - are there any alternates we can use for translation I get the message - <span style="color: #ff0000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px; text-align: -webkit-center;">You are trying to open a translation catalog which expands above your PHP Memory Limit at NaN MB during read.</span> <span style="color: #ff0000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px; text-align: -webkit-center;">Please enable the </span><em style="word-wrap: break-word; color: #ff0000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px; text-align: -webkit-center;">low memory mode<span style="color: #ff0000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px; text-align: -webkit-center;"> for opening this components catalog.</span> When opening the translation file to edit. We've tried running plugin on low memory mode and have upped our wordpress and php operating ram to 256M   Any suggestions appreaciated  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can also use loco translate plugin for translation.
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Thats Much better - thank you Can I just confirm that to change the home page search button I need to find the string Type Keywords... in the WPLMS theme files I ask as I am having difficulty searching for it
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Type Keywords... is present in vibe course module plugin.
    Adenino
    Spectator
    Hi there,   We need to change the bg colore of the search boxes in modern theme homepage. Currently they are grey, can you please tell us how to change them to light blue? thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @Adenino: Its recommended to create your own topic for your issues. Its a very old topic and already resolved. You can try using this custom css:
    .homesearch .three_fifth .column_content {background:#fff !important;}

.homesearch input#s {background:#fff !important;}
    NOTE: Change the color code from #fff to whatever according to your requirements. If you got any issue than create your own topic. So closing this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Style [course_search] search box’ is closed to new replies.