Support tickets are merging for separate accounts – please parse

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Support tickets are merging for separate accounts – please parse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    Hi, I oversee three separate installations of WPLMS.  I have purchased technical support for each one separately and devote questions that concern each installation uniquely. When I login under one account though, every now and then the topics from another that I am tracking get associated with this account.  Can you please tell my why this is happening?  I can't seem to get access to the topics associated with this account. Thank you, MK
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer the reply here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/beyond-frustrated-with-tech-support-please-respond-asap/ The support tickets are different and we can see different topics with your account and different topics for your different account (proxlearn).
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    The tickets are not always separate.  Proxlearn shows up under QCLearningLab when I open it in Safari.  How do I upload a screenshot to show you when I can repeat the problem.  It doesn't always happen.  But it does happen frequently enough.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Login is done based on cookie, so please try clearing the cookies whenever you log out of your account and then login using another account.
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    OK - I'll do that. You've got to admit, it's an odd situation to find oneself in. To be logged in as one username but see an entirely different string of tickets associated with another username.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is an old Bbpress(a plugins that we are using) issue  and appears sometimes . We would report this to Bbpress .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Support tickets are merging for separate accounts – please parse’ is closed to new replies.