take this course contact form popup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues take this course contact form popup

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well previous update was mainly dedicated to the api changes . Will be working on this very soon .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Ok thank you
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    <p style="text-align: left;"><b>Hi again</b></p> Did you fix this problem on the last update that released today?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    im sorry this was not fixed .this update was focused on wplms setup related things . Will be fixing this in next update of theme  .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi again Did you fix this problem on last update 3.3 version?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I did exactly what on the attached link and it's not work After I paste the code to wplms-customizer.php I paste the popup shortcode (I change the popup id) on the course description and then I try to view the page (I didn't click on take this course button)  and I get the gray background of the popup and the page is stuck. Way it's not work for me?
    Diana
    Participant
    @aviv10mar, I need your admin credentials as well as site URL to check this issue at your end. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing your credentials I will check it again on my test setup whether this tip is working or not.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    From which country you try to login my website?   You can view this website? <p style="text-align: left;">Www.davisbitton.com</p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘take this course contact form popup’ is closed to new replies.