TAKE THIS COURSE NOT LINKING UP WITH AD TO CART OR SHOPPING

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues TAKE THIS COURSE NOT LINKING UP WITH AD TO CART OR SHOPPING

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DPWSA
    Participant
    Hi, please assist with these 2 problems.
    1. When you select "Take this course" , its not allowing you to add to CART even from the Products Page, you end up just on a page written CART but you can't add to CART and can't even view courses you have added, but it does add on the background.

2. When making the same selection, there's a big block coming up with select and i want that removed, i though it was the certificate, i disabled it but still its showing.

lastly, can a user purchase a course from Products and Courses page or it must link to product, because there it used to allow Add to cart?

DPWSA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is due to you have very old version of wordpress ,  wplms and vibe plugins and wplms theme (2.5.2 ) (latest is 3.4.2 ) but your woocommerce plugin is updated to latest version 3.3.4 . So please take full backup of your site and follow : 1. update wordpress from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates screen . 2. update bbpress and buddypress plugins from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates screen . 3. then update all wplms and vibe plugins  from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates screen . 4. then update wplms to latest version .to update it refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ PS  : please make sure to take backup and follow the order as mentioned above while doing update .
    DPWSA
    Participant
    Thanks, i will do that
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am sure updating it will fix your issue .Let me know if its not . Please also do share your ftp credentials in private reply if its not .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘TAKE THIS COURSE NOT LINKING UP WITH AD TO CART OR SHOPPING’ is closed to new replies.