Term and Condition is Blank in Register page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Term and Condition is Blank in Register page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    rileydong
    Participant
    Hi, I have added Terms and Conditons page in dashboard LMS>Settings> <span style="color: #23282d; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;">Set a terms and conditions page for BuddyPress registration.</span> However, in the register page before the submit button, the Terms and Conditions section shows but without any content as attached. Could you suggest me how to fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the terms and conditions page must be a text related page and there is not custom settings should be attached to it . Please check if you have any custom settings or the content is created using a shortcode of complex plugins like that of visual composer .
    rileydong
    Participant
    I do not think I have any complex plugins or shortcode in terms and conditions... I removed all the formatting from the text, created a new term and condition page by Pages>Add New. I did not do anything but copy-pasted text into the editor. Then I go to LMS>Setting to set the term and condition page. Somehow it is still blank. I will share my credentials below....
    rileydong
    Participant
    wplms_support ie3SvhRCLTmtmTCyYPm*q%k7   http://192.241.173.232/wordpress/   Cheers, Riley  
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi rileydong, I used to have this issue. It won't show if you have your content in the page builder. Try putting all the text in the 'normal text area' and it will show. Hope this helps. Regards.
    rileydong
    Participant
    I created a child theme of wplms for registration though.
    rileydong
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. In my second try I use no page builders nor visual composer. I begin to wonder if this is caused by my using of child theme. Such as the script cannot locate a function and file structure? I put the register.php file in the registration directory as that of parent theme wplms.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that if you are using any kind of shortcode in terms and conditions page then it will not show up in the register page . Also check your customization for this and try adding only the text content in wp-editor and do not use visual composer and page builder .
    Mat_kko
    Spectator
    Hi I have the same problem and I don't know how to add my term and condition page. Copy and paste in the Register page is not possible.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @Mat_kko: Please make sure you are not making the terms and condition page using visual composer, because it won't work with terms and condition page.
    Mat_kko
    Spectator
    I have not done the page with Visual Composer. My page is  (in Spanish) Condiciones de Uso. I send screenshot
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    rileydong
    Participant
    wplms_support xbArcT)V&A&q96Q4QJI6YX4Q pandadar.com I have tried to resave the permalink as well in case it is permalink issue.... I have a child theme of wplms.
    Trainopolis
    Spectator
    I am facing the same issue, I am using Modern Theme, Term and Condition is Blank in Register page. Terms and condition page is written a simple text.
    Mat_kko
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan I send you my admin credentials user: @WPLMS pass: (WxeBHejlVKV3v!FnVtkWqvV https://harpandsoul.info/online-campus/  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Term and Condition is Blank in Register page’ is closed to new replies.