Term and Condition is Blank in Register page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Term and Condition is Blank in Register page

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @riley : Credentials are not working. For remaining users, please try creating a new page and add plain text to it. Since the content is displayed in a division, using visual composer or page builder inside terms and conditions page would simply not work. Please check the knowledge base for more information.
    Mat_kko
    Spectator
    I created a new page called "Terminos y Condiciones" (in Spanish) with plain text and change the name in the preferences of LMS with the new page, but still does not work. continuous blank.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wordpress native function get_post_field is not working which is really strange. Please disable third party plugins you're using which may be altering this behavior.  
    Mat_kko
    Spectator
    Hi Alex It can be wp Mandrill or plugin WP Ninja Forms or wp mail SMTP, Wordfence Security, Recaptcha or WP Super Cache. I have nothing but your plugins and Woocommerce, BuddyPress and bbpress, Groups. What do you think may be causing get_post_field not work? Thanks for the feedback
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    do not know why this is happening in your site only . We are not able to replicate the issue on any of our test and demo sites . You can also try out this plugin of wpmudev for terms and conditions : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/terms-of-service/
    rileydong
    Participant
    Hi, I am wondering if this is related to child theme? I tried to refer to term and condition page from wp login page which is in the child theme root directory (I copied the code segment doing this job from wplms) ../themes/my_child_theme/file_name.php The information showed up with no problem. However when I move this file into ../themes/my_child_theme/registration/file_name.php then the section is blank.   Is it a directory set up issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You do not need to modify the register.php file in you child theme for "terms and conditions" page this option is now already given in lms settings . You just need to select the page . I am sorry but i was not able to get you on this . Can you please share the code and steps how it is work . Were you modifying the register.php file in your child theme before ?
    info2grow
    Spectator
    Same problem, no visual composer, no formatting at all, plain text in the text tab not Visual. No child theme either. Looks like the conflict is with a filter ('the_content') If you edit wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php line 474  =      echo apply_filters('the_content',$content); change it to =      echo $content; Works for me but not really a sustainable fix when it comes to updates.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the suggestions there @ info@grow. But this is working fine at our end .Only some of the users are facing this issue . So we cannot remove this the_content filter form the code . If any user faces the same issue then i would recommend to remove the terms and conditions page from lms -> settings and use other third party plugin for that .
    rileydong
    Participant
    @info2grow‘s method solved my problem. Thanks! :D Is there a way to keep the changes to plugins like child theme to a theme?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. Your changes will be kept safe if you make changes in your wplms customizer plugin or the child theme.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Term and Condition is Blank in Register page’ is closed to new replies.