Themeforest API Key/Layerslider and WP Bakery Update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Themeforest API Key/Layerslider and WP Bakery Update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TeacherIan2
    Participant
    I was having trouble updating the Layerslider WP and the WP Bakery Page Builder, so I figured I needed to prove I had a WPLMS license because the error messages said I didn't have a license for these two plugins. After inserting the API Key I now get these two messages: Well, can't even figure out how to get an image into this box to show ya, but the two plugins aren't activating and updating and I think it's messing up the site. Ready to go through my third full install.   Also, I went through the steps that I found in a different thread (for updating the Layerslider), but I still got the same message (and I currently have the WPLMS theme 3.4.2
    TeacherIan2
    Participant
    OK, So I found the answer to this as I did not read enough on it (I haven't bought the license for those two plugins).   However, does not having these two plugins mean the demo site will load with some issues where the pictures aren't showing clearly and there are glitches in the top menu bar?   Are these two plugins necessary?   Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, First of all there is no need of any licence for these plugins because we have extended licence of these plugins. These premium plugins needs no licence with wplms and update of these plugins is comes with theme update. So you can update these plugins with theme update. Also you can use revolution slider in place of layer slider. If you still facing problem in activation or update of these plugins then please share your wp-admin credentials with site url in a private reply.
    TeacherIan2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your website url also. And wp-admin credentials are back-end access of your site.
    TeacherIan2
    Participant
    I don't yet have a url as I'm working on this offline using Xampp.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow this tip carefully to get the update for theme available to you : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/  1. check exact theme version from wp-admin -> appearance -> themes : http://prntscr.com/j3owsb   if its 3.4.2 then update wont appear coz you have latest version already . 2. Make sure that there are no spaces before or after the key in the input field while adding api key and themeforest usernames
    TeacherIan2
    Participant
    These were all clear. Can I send an email to you? I can't seem to insert a picture here into this post area and I can insert it into an email.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You can share image here in a private reply by uploading it somewhere as i share below. Refer : http://prntscr.com/j47jnr Or you can mail us at [email protected]. For quick response share image here.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Themeforest API Key/Layerslider and WP Bakery Update’ is closed to new replies.