There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Hi. There is one more problem. After you did something on my homepage, whatever changes I made to my homepage through elementor now is no longer implemented. The default is demo 14 homepage and all it's contents is always displayed. Please help me fix this. Thanks
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Hi. There is one more problem. After you did something on my homepage, whatever changes I made to my homepage through elementor now is no longer implemented. The default is demo 14 homepage and all it's contents is always displayed. Please help me fix this. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @raptor1981, After adding the element you will see a button in Elementor Customizer, click on "update" button so that it will save those changes
    raptor1981
    Participant
    Come on! i did that!
    raptor1981
    Participant
    I gave you my credential to my website, right? You still have the login password. Please login so you will know what I am talking about. thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘There has been a critical error on your website (DEMO 14)’ is closed to new replies.