Translate to Spanish

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate to Spanish

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mrpld
    Participant
    Hi Vibe Team, does the theme/LMS support other languages? In this case Spanish. How do activate the translation so it shows the demo data, etc. in Spanish? Please provide step by step or video guide for this. Thanks, M
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->settings->general->site language, and select your site from there. It will translate your site from english to spanish. Some strings might not get translated automatically, for such strings please refer this tutorial for translating: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/
    mrpld
    Participant
    So this would translate the menus, buttons, etc.? Just to clarify I intend to create a multisite with both English and Spanish. So the process you described is something I should do for the Spanish site (within the Multisite). Is that correct? Thanks! M  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, as you can see the current translation status for spanish language es_ES is 80-90% (refer) So as soon as you switch the language 90% of your site should be translated to spanish, there are some strings which may not get translated. Note that when I say translated I mean the static strings, the dynamic content like posts, course content is not translated by this setting as user can type this in their own language.
    mrpld
    Participant
    Thanks! M
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate to Spanish’ is closed to new replies.