Unable to add Courses to Batch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unable to add Courses to Batch

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Just an useless answer again what i have fixed myself you are showing it again i have informed already i have fixed the above issue... Need a solution on button why it is not working like the way its shown in video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Yv1KNlQ48 its working on previous versions when this video is posted so how come its not working on latest version...Please get a technically verse developer to answer this and i dont need these casual answers. I have a site live and cant wait till you make a new version.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Are you reading my replies ?????? In my previous two replies I already told you that I agree the button is not working "as the video shows" ,We HAVE FOUND IT AS A BUG AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT . Yes it was working previously but it does had bugs . Previously we did not handled then batch pricing via wplms woocommerce plugin. Solving that bug lead to this bug there . BUt we will be solving this in next update of wplms batches plugin .
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to add Courses to Batch’ is closed to new replies.