URGENT. Again, PDF Course Mark changes to 0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues URGENT. Again, PDF Course Mark changes to 0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi @Logan I need your urgent help. PDF Course Mark changes to 0 issue is happening again and my students are complaining. You may find video below.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello. May anyone help me?
    logan
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Okay @Logan. I will check it out. But please private your post. It exposes my back end. Thanks
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I have disabled WPLMS PDF certificate plugin because it causes so many problems and conflicting with my WPLMS app. I will test it without WPLMS PDF certificate plugin and see if the problem persists.
    logan
    sorry for the delay response. as we follow the IST time. no one was here. please let me know what should i test now. also if there is any staging site let me know.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi @Logan This is my conclusion and what I did. But It raises old issue again. 1// I disabled WPLMS PDF Certificate plugin because it causes many problems (especially course mark) and conflicting with WPLMS App. I can't enable it for this time. 2// I set it back to old setting of certificate without WPLMS PDF Certificate. I should 'Disable Course Certificate image mode' in setting. It will prevent the certificate image generated not perfectly if user open it on mobile phone. I also enabled 'Show PDF Certificate only' to make certificate shows full. 3// But It fails to generate the certificate to PDF. You can see it on my video below. I need help to fix the issue that certificate failed to generated to PDF. Please check my backend. But PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE my certificate setting (point #2) and DO NOT ENABLE WPLMS PDF Certificate plugin. Thanks.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    logan
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi @Logan, Thanks for checking. I can see it works well now. Do you think my issue was because cache issue? I can see /?regenerate_certificate# in your video. Can I use it anytime to regenerate certificate for any users?
    logan
    Dear, it's just a ?regenerate_certificate shortcode to regenerate the certificate in the dashboard. sometimes if the certificate does not appear well, we try to fix by this
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Does ?regenerate_certificate shortcode in url will regenerate new certificate image that replace the old one?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT. Again, PDF Course Mark changes to 0’ is closed to new replies.