Urgent – Attachments Not Showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Urgent – Attachments Not Showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    colincooper
    Participant
    None of the attachments are now showing on any of the courses.  In the admin area you can see them: http://nimb.ws/yPfuN0   However none of the students can now view them: http://nimb.ws/V3ulQt   If you can urgently help that would be amazing.
    Diana
    Participant
    @colincooper Apologies...but your topic was in spam. Please check your customizer Plugin did you added any custom code there to hide unit attachments for students only?
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Thank you for the message, no nothing. Any other ideas   Cheers   Colin
    colincooper
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Any update on this? Cheers Colin
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Any update as this has become critical now...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    colincooper
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that your theme is at version 2.7.3 but your plugins are updated to latest version 3.7.x . This is creating issues in your site . Please first update wplms theme to latest version via this method : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ (auto update wont work coz your theme is very old (almost 1.5 years )) . Then update the buddypress plugins and other wordpress plugins .     NOTE : PLEASE DO TAKE BACKUP OF YOUR SITE BEFORE FOLLOWING ABOVE .  
    colincooper
    Participant
    Thank you for the reply.  The last time we did a theme update it crashed the whole site. The solution you have provided above is going to remove any custom coding we have done and also the theme design as its using the main theme. Any other solutions to fix this as its going to create alot of hours of work. Looking forward to your reply. Colin
    logan
    Dear friend, that is why #alex told to to create a backup of your website. everyone has updated their theme to 3.8 WITHOUT HAVING AN ISSUE. Create A back-up of everything then try to update the theme. there is conflicts and there is no alternate solution for this. you have to keep everything updated and then update the theme and plugin. it will resolve your issue. trust me. Good luck.
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Logan, Thank you for getting back to me, but my question was around the design. How do we keep all the custom code and design if we do the update. We have already made a back up of the site and have everything ready to go however we need to confirm the design and coding will not be effected. Regards Colin
    colincooper
    Participant
    We have done the upgrade and transferred everything over thank you.
    logan
    Dear friend, Your custom codes would be in customizer.php. let me tell you 1 thing we never sent update of the wplms-customizer plugin so believe me you will not lose any custom codes. Please let me know if it helped so that i can close this topic. And don't forget we are always here to help you so you do not need to worry. Best regards.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent – Attachments Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.