Urgent – Attachments Not Showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Urgent – Attachments Not Showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Logan, We have updated everything as suggested however we are still getting the issue. Can you let me know what your thoughts are please. Cheers Colin
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello, we have done all the upgrades to the site as suggested but its still not working. Can you let me know what to do next?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I checked the issue . We re-structured the unit attachments data to postmeta instead of fetching post attachments 2 years ago . Now we have removed it and attachments shows from the postmeta itself .   To  adding the old code again please provide your ftps . But you would need to first remove all attachments and then select the attachments again in your units and update each units so that you can also migrate to the new architecture .      
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello, We are still having issues with this can you help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To fix this you would need to remove the attachments and then add them back in all of your units .This will add the attachments to units with new structure and fix the issue .   We can add a quick fix for this while you re-attach all attachments . For this can you please share your valid ftp credentials to add the old fallback for attachments in your site for this ?  
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent – Attachments Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.